Types of Submission
- Research Article: Ideally 10-20 pages, containing results that are correct, new, and significant.
- Research Note: Ideally less than 10 pages, containing results or proofs that are correct, new, and nontrivial.
- Research Survey: Ideally more than 20 pages, containing results of a topic that has been studied in
at least 10 published peer-reviewed articles.
How to Submit
- Download the LaTeX template of AJC. Compile it
to create a pdf of your manuscript without author information and acknowledgements for double-blind review.
- Email the latex file and the pdf of your manuscript to email@example.com. Mention the type of
submission: Research Article, Research Note, or Research Survey. You may choose your preferred editor
(not required). If your coauthors names are not mentioned in the latex file, please mention them in your email.
- In your email, list the names of 2-5 possible reviewers (preferably not your past coauthors)
who do not have any potential conflict of interests with your submission.
- An editor will email the authors about the initial status of the manuscript within a few weeks.
- The Managing Editor assigns a submitted manuscript to a handling editor who is one of the editors of AJC.
- In consultation with the Managing Editor or the Editor-in-Chief, the handling editor decides the suitability of the article for AJC.
- The handling editor either rejects the submission or contacts and assigns 1-3 reviewers with a three-month deadline for double-blind peer review.
- The handling editor emails the authors about the initial status of the manuscript within two weeks.
- After receiving all the reviews and recommendations from reviewers, the handling editor emails them to the
Editor-in-Chief along with his/her own recommendation.
- The Editor-in-Chief emails the authors the final decision regarding rejection, revision, or acceptance.
If a manuscript is accepted for publication, the final submission requires a written consent of
the following from the authors via email:
- The authors give AJC the permission to publish the manuscript online under the CC BY 4.0
- The authors certify the originality of the manuscript and state that it has not been published by
any other journal.
- In case of any violation of the policy and ethics of AJC by the authors for the accepted or
published manuscript, the authors give the right to AJC to retract the article.
Upon receiving the above consent and the final manuscript from the authors, it is published on
the AJC website within a week.
Guide for Authors
Reviewers are requested to do the following:
- Comment on the correctness of the results and proofs in a manuscript.
- Recommend a manuscript for publication, revision or rejection.
- Suggest anything that will make a manuscript better. Do not suggest irrelevant additional references
and unnecessary change of style of a manuscript.